This home is an absolute gem! Located in the smaller community of Paddock Oaks, you'll find tree lined streets & a great community feel. If you need space this home is perfect with just under 3,000 square feet AND a FOUR -4- car garage that can fit a boat. That is so rare and SO wonderful to have! Sitting on a beautiful lot, you'll have plenty of space for outdoor activities and even a pool. As you enter the home you're met with a nice open feel. High ceilings & so much natural light especially in the living area with large windows over your REAL fireplace! A beautifully done kitchen awaits you with a GAS stove. Perfect space for entertaining. This home has space for everyone and even has a bonus area great for a gym or media room. ROOF 2020, GUTTERS 2020, Hot water heater and AC 5 years old.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,956 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price